Brought to you by Fifty West Brewing Company! Join us for brews and pastoral bliss on the Hocking Valley Scenic Railway.
Includes 6 beer tastings and light refreshments on the way up and return trip, with more brews available for purchase.
Local history narration by the legendary Pat Quackenbush.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- All passengers must be 21 to board the train.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- The name you registered with is all you need. Make sure your ID matches the name on the purchased ticket.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- See below..
- Parking is free! We have three lots to choose from around the Nelsonville Depot, the point of departure for all trains unless otherwise noted.
- The first parking lot is right alongside West Canal Street–shared with Rocky Outdoor Gear–and is accessed by turning onto Hocking Parkway and taking an immediate left. It is paved with asphalt.
- The second lot is right before the grade crossing and also accessed from Hocking Parkway. After passing the asphalt lot, this lot is also on the left. It is paved with gravel and puts you closest to the depot.
- The third lot is across the railroad track and behind the depot. It is accessed from Hocking Parkway and is the third parking lot on the left (first lot after crossing railroad grade crossing). It is the largest of the three but is lower than the other two. It is not handicap accessible unlike the first two lots. It is paved with concrete.
- Refunds up to 1 day before event