Location: Little Fish Brewing Company / Google Maps / More EventsFacebook Event
Join us for a deluxe, six course beer pairing menu, celebrating summer’s bounty. Each course will be introduced by Head Chef Becky Clark & Head Brewer Sean White.
Beer pairings will include 6 oz. pours of four draft offerings, and two barrel-aged sour beers.
Meat & Cheese Board (Vegetarian Option: Multiple Cheese Board)
- Pastrami, Cured Ham, Manchego, Warm Marinated Olives, Crostini, Carrot, Fig-Barleywine Mostarda, Marcona Almond
- Paired With The Giving Tree, an all Ohio-grown saison with spruce tips and maple syrup
- Caramelized Fennel, Wild Mushrooms, Farro, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Paired with Woodthrush, our farmhouse biere de garde
- Sauce Gribiche, Pickled Egg, Local Greens
- Paired with Smoked Helles, a beechwood-smoked light lager
- Cucumber, Gooseberry, Preserved Lemon
- Paired with Passionista, a barrel-aged sour ale with passionfruit
Duck Confit (Vegetarian Option: New Potatoes & Chickpeas)
- Sweet Pea Puree, Honey Corn Muffins with Karmanfest, Spring Vegetables
- Paired with Born Under Puncheons: White, a barrel-fermented mixed-culture saison with chardonnay grapes
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Toasted Oat & Chevre Chantilly Cream, Walnut Crumb
- Paired with Chai Spiced Double Harvey’s, a spiced imperial milk stout
- Dinner starts at 6:00pm.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Seating is limited to 32 seats; don’t wait!
- Tickets are also available in advance at the bar, if you would like to avoid the service charge.